2019 Fair Passes Now on Sale and Premium Books Available
POMEROY, Ohio – With the 156th Meigs County Fair approaching, fair passes are now available to purchase at area businesses.
While General Admission to the fair is $8 per day which includes rides, Season Ticket Passes are available for $18. Season Ticket Passes do not include rides.
Membership Ticket Passes which allow ticket holders additionally have the privileges of voting in the fair board election which is held in November each year. To be eligible to vote in the fair board election, you must be 18 and reside in Meigs County, Ohio.
Season Passes can be purchased at the following locations:
- Baum Lumber Co., Chester
- Dettwiller Lumber Company, Pomeroy
- Re-Up and Stuff, Darwin
- Farmers Bank & Savings Co., Pomeroy
- Farmers Bank & Savings Co., Tuppers Plains
- Gloeckner’s Restaurant, Pomeroy
- Home National Bank, Racine
- Home National Bank, Syracuse
- King Hardware, Middleport
- McDonald’s of Pomeroy
- OSU Extension, Pomeroy
- Reed’s Country Store, Reedsville
- Swisher & Lohse Pharmacy, Pomeroy
- Taz’s Marathon, Pomeroy
- The Roadside Hot Spot, Portland
- TP One Stop, Tuppers Plains
Additionally, 2019 Fair Premium Books are available at most of the businesses listed above or can be viewed online.
Open Class Entries for all departments will be accepted on Friday, August 2 and Saturday, August 3 from 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. at the Fair Office. Also at that time Little Miss and Mister and Pretty Baby Contests registrations will be accepted.
Reserved Parking, Pull Track Reserved Parking, and Camping spots can be purchased on Saturday August 3.
For more information and a complete fair schedule visit the fair’s websitewww.themeigscountyfair.com