Meigs Health Dept. holding final Phase 1A of COVID-19 vaccination clinic
POMEROY, Ohio – The Meigs County Health Department will be holding its third and final vaccination clinic for COVID-19 Phase 1A on Monday, Jan. 11, 2021 from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. at the Meigs County Health Department.
This clinic will be for individuals in the following categories who have not received a COVID-19 vaccination and would like too:
- Home health workers
- Hospice workers
- Emergency medical services responders
- Primary care practitioners
- Free-standing emergency department, urgent care, pharmacy, and dialysis center providers not vaccinated by hospitals or healthcare systems
- Dental providers
- Public health employees who are at risk of exposure or transmission, such as vaccinators
- Mobile unit practitioners
- Federally-qualified health center providers
- High-risk ancillary health care staff members
Individuals attending are asked to provide proof of occupation and complete a Phase 1A vaccination packet which can be located at www.meigs-health.com. Anyone with questions can contact the Meigs County Health Department at 740-992-6626.