Rain likely throughout the week ahead

Rain likely throughout the week ahead

RACINE, Ohio – Rain stays in the forecast for most of the week with temperatures being the highest for St. Patrick’s Day. Spring is just around the corner as we approach March 21. Before spring officially starts, snow may make an appearance once again by the end of the work week.

The forecast for the week ahead from according to the NOAA:

Sunday, March 14
High 54 – Low 25
Mostly sunny , wiht a high near 54. Light and variable wind becoming north 6 to 11 mph in the morning. Overnight mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. Northeast wind 5 to 9 mph.

Monday, March 15
High 47 – Low 38
A slight chance of rain and snow showers between 10 a.m. and 11 a.m. then a chance of rain showers. Increasing clouds, with a high near 47. East wind 5 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Overnight showers likely, mainly before 2 a.m. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Southeast wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Tuesday, March 16
High 63 – Low 42
A 40% chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 63. Overnight mostly cloudy, with a low around 42.

Wednesday, March 17 – St. Patrick’s Day
High 66 – Low 46
Partly sunny, with a high near 66. Overnight a 50% chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46.

Thursday, March 18
High 59 – Low 33
Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 59. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Overnight showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Friday, March 19
High 48 – Low 29
A chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 48. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Overnight mostly clear, with a low around 29.