Upcoming COVID-19 vaccination clinics set
POMEROY, Ohio – The Meigs County Health Department is announcing COVID-19 vaccination clinics that coming up.
The health department will be holding first dose Moderna Vaccination Clinics at the health department on the following dates and times:
- April 12, 2021 from 8:30 a.m. to 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- April 13, 2021 from 8:30 a.m. to 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- April 14, 2021 from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
In addition to the health departments clinics the Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine Community Health Programs will be administering Johnson and Johnson vaccine at the Racine Methodist Church on the following dates:
- April 13, 2021 from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- April 27, 2021 from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- May 11, 2021 from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
To schedule an appointment for the Ohio University Clinics in Racine you can visit www.ohio.edu/medicine/covidclinic or call 740-593-0175, Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.