Proposed 2022 License Fees For Sewage Treatment Systems Hearing to be Held
POMEROY, Ohio – The Meigs County Health Department will hold a public hearing on proposed changes to the fees related to Sewage Treatment Systems.
According to the MCHD, in accordance with the Ohio Revised Code (ORC) 3709.09, the Meigs County Health Department is holding a public hearing regarding changes in the proposed fees for the 2022 Sewage Treatment Systems program. The current license fees became effective in 2020. Environmental health program fees are adjusted according to a standardized cost methodology as required under the Ohio Revised Code, 3749.04.
The proposed changes effect the following operations:
- Sewage Treatment Systems CURRENT FEES:
- System Design $110
- Installation Permit $216 + $74 (state fee)
- Annual Contractor Registration $100 each (installer, service provider, septage hauler)
- Existing System Inspection $110
- Sewage Treatment Systems PROPOSED FEES:
- System Design $150
- Installation Permit $226 + $74 (state fee)
- Annual Contractor Registration $100 combined registrations
- Existing System Inspection $150
A public hearing will be held Dec. 6, 2021 at 5 p.m. in the Conference Room of the Meigs County Health Department located at 112 East Memorial Drive Pomeroy, Ohio 45769.
The number of seating is limited due to the size of the room. If you choose not to attend you may send your comments, questions or concerns regarding the proposed fees to the address above or send them by email to email@example.com.