MEIGS COUNTY, Ohio – On May 8, 2018 Meigs County will participate along with the rest of the state in the Primary Election.
The polls are open on Election Day from 6:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. Ballots must be cast at the voter’s designated polling place. To find out what your designated polling place is go to www.myohiovote.com
Voters must also bring an acceptable for form of identification to the polls on Election Day.
- Acceptable identification includes:
- A current and valid driver’s license or state identification card
- An original or copy of a current (within the last 12 months) utility bill, bank statement, government check, paycheck or other government document (other than a notice of voter registration mailed by a board of elections) that shows your name and current address
- Military identification
In order to vote in Ohio, a voter must:
- be registered at least 30 days before Election Day
- be a citizen of the United States
- be at least 18 years old on or before the next general election
- be a resident of Ohio for at least 30 days before the election.
For more information about Ohio voting, visit www.myohiovote.com