Meigs Trade Days kicks off 2021 events with Spring Craft Bazaar
POMEROY, Ohio – Meigs Trade Days kicks off with a Spring Craft Bazaar on March 27, 2021 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Meigs County Fairgrounds.
According to one of the co-organizers, Wendi Miller, all vendor spaces in both buildings are full. The Spring Craft Bazaar will have crafters in the Rutland Bottle Gas Domestic Arts Building along with the Grange Building and outside space at the fairgrounds.
“The Craft Bazaar has sold out two buildings with vendors, and we anticipate good weather with plenty of space for set up outdoors. Enthusiastic volunteers make up the Trade Days committee and spend countless hours preparing for our events with Covid restrictions in place. Come see what our crafters and vendors have to offer authors, bakers, sewing, crafting, food concessions, woodworking, artists of all levels, as well as direct sales businesses. This is a free event to the public to share these artisans and small business operators with Meigs County,” said Miller.
Meigs Trade Days is made possible under the operation of the Meigs County Agricultural Society and numerous volunteers including co-organizers, Miller and Tara Roberts.
There will be social distancing and safety protocols in place for the event as well.
Below are vendors for the Meigs Trade Days Spring Craft Bazaar including but not limited to:
- Tara Roberts: Thirty-one
- Wendi Miller: Gnomes, fairy/zen gardens, crafts, Beard oil, handwarmers
- Sandy Unruh: wreaths, crafts, stencils
- Carol Robertson: wreaths
- Francis Saunders: sewn crafts
- MaryAnn Shoults: crafts
- Kay Sigler: jewelry, ornaments, beadwork
- John &Gena Jeffers: bird feeders, lamps, masks
- Lisa Jenkins: wreaths, floral, wood, crochet
- Catherine Wolfe (Johnston Pines Trading Post): household, décor
- Robin & Dale Eblin
- Kim Williams
- Sonja Stephen’s: glittered tumblers, etc, shirts
- Lisa Williams: signs, porch boards, gnomes
- Kenda Armstrong: Jordan Essentials
- Melissa Lambert: Old Orchard Charm earrings
- Susan Scites: My Cookie Shop
- Tammy McClung: Tupperware
- Lori Francis: Doterra, Breanna’s Creative Designs
- Mary Cowdery: Meigs Historical Society
- Connie Living: in All Things CLL Crafting
- Theresa Lavender: Lasting Expressions
- Darlene Parcell: AVON
- Sharon Spaun: crafts
- Fonda Burris:boards, crafts, masks
- Anna Grube: Farmasi
- Larry Coleman: Book Promotion
- Peggy Six: crafts
- Rhonda Frank: crafts
- Carmelita Osborne: crafts, signs
- Rachel Russell: soy candles
- Lacy Russell: Colorstreet nailsm
- Cindy Eblin: wood projects, pies
- Dawn Worry: signs, wreaths, décor
- Terri Bradley: candles, concrete vessels
- Shaylin Bradley: kids’ bows, adult earrings
- Crystal Cox: wreaths, hair bows, crafts.
- Ashley Love & Cassie Peskins: t-shirts and tumblers
- Jane King: crafts
- Audra Wilkinson: farmhouse décor
- Lloyd Butcher
- Dan Will: Chester Shade Hist Asc. Cat’s meow, genealogy, cookbooks
- Kari Antill: earrings, bows
- Jill Wilson: wood crafts
- Vicki Morrison: sewing cricut items
- Jennifer Hudson: JNL’S Boutique: crafts, bags
- Lori Taylor: Eljay Designs: Beaded jewelry
- Nancy Skaggs: Sew Adorable Doll Clothes
- Kelvin Greathouse: Beards and Boards: lathe turned items, cutting boards, embroidery
- Julia Hopkins: Usborne books
- Jamitha Dodson: Main St Creations. Earrings/bows.
- Melissa Doss: crafts
- Patty Cook: Easter peanut butter eggs
- Girls Scouts: cookies
- Judy Hatcher
- Kim Gilbert
- Colleen Craft
Meigs Trade Days will begin with the flea market and farmers market portion of the event beginning in May. Dates for 2021 Meigs Trade Days are:
- May 1-2 – Flea & Farmers Market
- June 5-6 – Flea & Farmers Market
- July 23-25 – Christmas in July Craft Show, Flea & Farmers Market
- Sept. 4-5 – Flea & Farmers Market
- Oct. 22-24 – Halloween Craft Show, Flea & Farmers Market
- Nov. 27 – Christmas Craft Bazaar.
For more information contact Tara Roberts at 740-416-5506 or Wendi Miller at 740-416-4015. Information on the event can also be found at the Meigs County Trade Days Facebook page.