Deadlines set for Natural Resources Council applications
MARIETTA, Ohio – The Natural Resources Council application and guidelines are now available for Meigs, Athens, Belmont, Hocking, Monroe, Morgan, Muskingum, Noble, Perry and Washington counties.
Eligible projects include:
- Purchase of open spaces and the cost associated with making them accessible to the general public.
- Protection of stream corridors.
- Providing wildlife habitat.
- Reducing erosion.
Eligible applicants include:
- Local governments.
- Park and joint recreational districts.
- Conservancy districts.
- Soil and water conservation districts.
- Non-profit organizations with a purpose in conservation and/or preservation.
Program information is available online at buckeyehills.org/environmental-conservation.
Applications are due to Buckeye Hills Regional Council on October 15, 2021 by 4 p.m.
Questions regarding this program should be directed to Michelle Hyer email@example.com or 740-376-1025.