Natural Resources Assistance Council Application Deadline Approaching
MARIETTA, Ohio – Natural Resources Assistance Council applications for Meigs, Athens, Belmont, Hocking, Monroe, Morgan, Muskingum, Noble, Perry and Washington counties are due to Buckeye Hills Regional Council on October 15, 2021 by 4p.m.
Eligible projects are as follows:
- Purchase of open space and the cost associated with making them accessible to the general public.
- Protection of stream corridors.
- Providing wildlife habitat.
- Reducing erosion.
Who may apply:
- Local governments.
- Park and joint recreational districts.
- Conservancy districts.
- Soil and water conservation districts.
- Non-profit organizations with a purpose in conservation and/or preservation.
Program information is available at www.buckeyehills.org/environmental-conservation.
Applications must be submitted in the new OPWC Workswise Portal. In addition, one hard copy of the application must be submitted to Buckeye Hills Regional Council.
Questions regarding this program should be directed to Michelle Hyer email@example.com or 740-376-1025.
Buckeye Hills Regional Council is a council of governments dedicated to improving the lives of residents in southeast Ohio. By working collaboratively with elected officials across Athens, Hocking, Meigs, Monroe, Morgan, Noble, Perry, and Washington counties, Buckeye Hills connects local, state, and federal resources to communities with their Aging & Disability, Community Development, Mapping & Data, Population Health, and Transportation Planning divisions.