36.1 F
Pomeroy
Friday, January 19, 2018

2017 Meigs County Cancer Survivor Dinner Held

POMEROY, Ohio - The Meigs County Cancer Survivor Dinner was held on Nov. 3, 2017 at Meigs High School. The Meigs County Cancer Initiative, Inc....

Listing of Church Services Canceled for Dec. 31, 2017

(EDITOR’S NOTE – The list of closings will be updated as more information comes in. Check back for updated information. To report a service...

Chow Line: You’re Likely Not Eating Enough Fruits and Veggies

I want to eat healthier, but I’m not sure what that really means in terms of fruit and vegetable intake. I usually eat at...

Red Cross Blood Drive set for Dec. 29, 2017

MIDDLEPORT, Ohio - The Red Cross will be at the Middleport Church of Christ Family Life Center for a blood drive on Friday, December...

Law Enforcement Officers go Shopping with Area Youth

POMEROY, Ohio – From shoes to board games and everything in between, children went shopping with a cop, enjoyed breakfast and even had a...

Health Department Offers Tips for Toy Safety

By Frank Gorsca, Emergency Response Coordinator Toy safety is paramount for Christmas and other Holiday gifts! Sometimes the holiday season can be stressful. But, shopping for...

What is Advent?

The season of Advent ends today for Christians around the world. What is Advent? The word comes from the Latin word adventus meaning “coming”...

New Era Broadband Expands to Cover Harrisonville

POMEROY, Ohio – Connecting to the internet is an issue for many rural areas, however, it just got easier for the Harrisonville area of...

Chow Line: Holiday Gatherings Can be Fun and Healthy

I’ve been watching my diet this year and eating better. But with the holidays in full swing, I’m worried about derailing all of my...

Vouchers for Straw Available Through Humane Society

MIDDLEPORT, Ohio - With temperatures dropping, outside pets need to be kept warm too. The Meigs County Humane Society will be providing straw for animal...

Follow Us

7,429FansLike

Contact Us

Phone: 1-740-416-3189
Email: meigsindypress@gmail.com
Mailing Address: PO Box 574 Pomeroy, Ohio 45769

Featured News

Recent News